The incredible support shown by Northland businesses is key in keeping our programs affordable for our players. As a registered non-profit and Incorporated Society, all revenue generated through sponsorship is reinvested back into our club.
Businesses who choose to partner with Northland FC do so in three areas:
- Up-front cash amounts in exchange for promotion and association of a brand/business with Northland FC
- Donations in kind for products and services which will lower project costs
- Partnerships in areas of the club where we receive discounted rates/incentives in exchange for association of a brand with Northland FC
We will work with you to contribute toward your overall marketing strategy and seek to provide a return on any investment with the firm belief that sponsorship is a two-way street. We are flexible and can create a bespoke package to suit your needs. If you are interested in becoming a Northland FC sponsor please email us or contact us through our Facebook page.
Football is nothing without fans. They create an atmosphere at a game and can act as a ‘twelfth player’, helping the team on the pitch perform to their potential. Our matchday venue at Trigg Sports Arena in Whangarei offers an unparalleled supporter experience for football in Northland and we want you there in the stands getting behind the boys and girls in blue!
Membership is for those who want to take their support of the club to the next level, and comes with benefits:
- Exclusive Northland FC membership card
- Northland FC scarf (available in 2022)
- Invitations to Northland FC events
- Access to discounts through Nice1 Sports
We hold an annual membership drive at the beginning of every season in March, but you can join at any time. To find out more about Northland FC membership please email us or contact us through our Facebook page.